WWU's Professional and Continuing Education team offering practical courses to help with career advancement
The Professional and Continuing Education team is excited to offers a range of practical courses that can support your career advancement. Our course offerings are designed to help you achieve your professional goals. Below are a few options from our business and writing courses that may interest you. Additionally, discounts to Western staff are available for the courses below. We invite you to explore all our course offerings on our website https://pce.wwu.edu/.
- Certificate in Grant Writing The Winter section was so popular we are offering this course again this spring! This course covers everything from identifying funding opportunities to crafting compelling proposals that stand out. Payment Plan available.
- Human Resources Professional: This course covers all aspects of HR, including recruitment & retention, OSHA, benefits, and DEI. It's ideal for those interested in pursuing a career in HR. Upon completing this course, you can sit for the Professional Certification in Human Resources (PHR).
- Digital Marketing Science: In this course, you will learn the tactical and strategic skills you need to become a digital marketer and transform your career in just ten weeks.
- Business Analytics: In this course, you will learn about data modeling, SQL introduction, data visualization, and the influence of AI and machine learning on Business Analytics.
- Web Development Bootcamp-We are excited to announce are we are developing a 12-week coding bootcamp that will be offered this summer. This course is being developed by the faculty from the Computer Science Department. The course will cover in demand topics such as HTML & CSS, Introduction to Web Development, and Full Stack Web Development. It is open to everyone, including Western staff, students, and community members. If you would like to be notified when registration opens, provide your information on the form linked here.
If you have any questions or would like to explore these opportunities further, please don't hesitate to reach out. Schedule a meeting using this link or email email@example.com.