S&A Fee Committee to meet four more times this quarter
To get notified of our latest news and updates, click the "subscribe" button
The Services and Activities Fees Committee meets periodically throughout the year. Its charge:
- To evaluate existing programs and program priorities each year.
- To propose the level of services and activities fees assessed upon Western students.
- To propose the distribution of S&A fees among student activities and programs.
- To submit its budget recommendations and program priorities to the Board of Trustees for approval.
The committee reports to the Board of Trustees.
Upcoming meetings for winter quarter are:
- Noon to 1 p.m. March 2, VU 567 - Overview of Constituent Areas
- 8 to 9 a.m. March 3, VU 462A - Overview of Constituent Areas
- Noon to 1 p.m. March 9, VU 462A - Guidelines for Budget Requests
- 8 to 9 a.m. March 10, VU 462A - Guidelines for Budget Requests
The meeting dates for spring quarter have not yet been set. For more information, visit the S&A Fee Committee's website online.