Open enrollment has begun
During November, Western Washington University employees nay make changes to their PEBB accounts to take effect Jan. 1, 2016. Employees may choose to make changes online or on a paper form.
Go to the PEBB website. Select Log into My Account on the left side of the page. You will see your current plans and family members are enrolled on your account. You can:
- Change your medical and/or dental plan(s),
- Waive medical coverage if you are enrolled in other employer-based group medical coverage, TRICARE or Medicare (coverage through the Health Benefit Exchange is not group coverage),
- Remove family members from your coverage,
- Attest or re-attest to the spousal or registered domestic partner premium surcharge
Please print or save your confirmation page when you've completed your changes. Check back in a two business days to verify the coverage you selected and your spousal or registered domestic partner attestation or re-attestation is correct.
Caution: When you submit an online plan change, please wait two business days to make any additional online plan changes.
Paper Form Changes
Go to the PEBB website. Select Geta Form on the left side of the page. Select the EmployeeEnrollment/Change form. Complete the form to:
- Change medical and dental plans
- Add eligible family members (dependent verification documents are required)
- Remove family members from your coverage
- Waive medical coverage
- If you are not making a plan change, but are re-attesting to the spousal or registered domestic partner premium surcharge,complete the 2016 Premium Surcharge Help Sheet and the 2016 Premium Surcharge Change form available on the PEBB website Get a Form page.
Submit your Employee Enrollment/Change form and/or your Premium Surcharge Change form to Western's human resources/benefits office. Your form must be received no later than November 30.