New policy approved as of June 13
The policy on Recognizing Student Clubs has been approved and is effective as of June 13, 2023; please see the “See Also” section in the link provided for supporting standards. Below are the highlights of the policy:
- The policy applies to any student club or student-initiated voluntary organization/association seeking university recognition
- Supporting standard provide details about the process for establishing a student club and the expectations for student clubs
- Sections #4 lists the requirements that student clubs must meet to be recognized by the University
- Section #5 describes the benefits of official clubs official recognition
- Section #6 provides information about the roles of club advisors.