Fall Career Fair set for Oct. 21 in the MAC Gym
Are you a WWU student looking for job or internship opportunities? Meet with dozens of employers who want to connect with students of all majors and class levels at the WWU Career & Internship Fair | All Industries: Friday, Oct. 21 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the MAC Gym inside the Wade King Student Recreation Center.
The entire WWU Community, including students, alumni, and campus visitors, are welcome to attend this free event to learn about employers and get hired or build their network! This is an in-person career fair, so meeting with employers is on a first-come first serve basis, unlike virtual career fairs held last academic year.
Ready to participate? View a list of participating employers in Handshake. Advanced registration (via Handshake) is encouraged, but not required, to receive updates on newly registered employers and to get career fair preparation tips! Unsure how to access your Handshake account—visit the Handshake Hub!
Some suggested activities to get ready!
- Review available jobs and internships from dozens of participating employers, including Enterprise Holdings, Starbucks, Janicki Industries, Kohls, Saturna Capital, and Target here.
- Meet with a career counselor ahead of time to prepare! Self-schedule an appointment in Handshake or call the Career Services Center at 360-650-3240.
- Visit the WWU Career Closet to get free professional clothing that you can keep!
- Are you resume-ready? Add an upcoming Career Services Center workshop to your calendar and get some practice networking, preparing application materials or a LinkedIn profile.
- New to in-person career fairs? Attend the virtual info session: “Get to know the ALL INDUSTRIES Career & Internship Fair for Students” go over day-of event logistics and meet some of the participating employers in advance.
Have questions? Contact the Career Services Center at 360-650-3240 or stop by Old Main 280.