County to host listening session for its Justice Project Implementation Plan May 24
Next week Whatcom County and the Incarceration Prevention and Reduction Task Force are holding an important community Town Hall Listening Session about the Justice Project Implementation Plan. This is a special meeting of the Whatcom County Council and the Incarceration Prevention and Reduction Task Force; a quorum may attend and participate.
This is an opportunity for community members, partners, and stakeholders to learn more about the work done to get the project to this point, and give input to help create a path forward.
Town Hall Listening Session
- Wednesday, May 24 from 6-8 p.m.
Participate in person:
- Council Chambers, Whatcom County Courthouse, 311 Grand Avenue, Bellingham
Participate remotely, online:
- Click here to join the meeting online.
- Zoom Meeting ID: 844 8622 5171
- Zoom passcode: 729674
Here are a few items to review in advance of the Town Hall Listening Session:
- Overview of the Justice Project and its history
- About the Implementation Plan
- Draft Implementation Plan Project List
For questions about the Town Hall listening session, contact Jed Holmes at JHolmes@co.whatcom.wa.us. For questions about the Incarceration Prevention and Reduction Task Force, contact the Task Force at IPRTaskForce@co.whatcom.wa.us