Carver renovation construction update for March
- Pedestrian/vehicular detours remain in place.
- Contractor continues to mitigate noise, dust and other construction impacts as much as possible.
- Welding activities are shielded where possible.
Interior work includes:
- Wall framing and installation
- Mechanical and electrical systems installation
- Fire proofing
- Acoustical ceiling treatment
- Acoustical wall panel installation
- Ceramic tile
- Gym court flooring
- Ceiling grid systems
The wintry weather poses site work challenges but activities in the north courtyard area include:
- Grading for pavers
- Preparation for future bike racks
If you have questions/concerns, please contact Dale Krause, construction coordinator at 360-650-4646 or firstname.lastname@example.org.